Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boo Boo Bunnies


I always thought Boo-Boo Bunnies were only a part of my childhood. It was the early nineties, so I figured no kid growing up now would have any idea what it was, except from their parents' childhood pictures.


They were something that my Mom brought out at Easter and that had no practical purpose other than as a decoration. I wasn't overly concerned about the giant hole in the back of them, because they were cute and soft and had a fun name.


It was only a few years ago that I saw them advertised somewhere and realized not only are they still around, but they do serve a purpose. That giant hole at the back is meant to hold an ice cube. All the pieces started falling into place.


I mentioned them to Nathan the other day and he just looked at me blankly.

No comments:

Post a Comment