Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Bella Wants to be a Dentist

Elizabeth has been accepted to Southern Illinois University's dental program for next school year. I would have been much more excited when she called and told me, but I am currently battling a migraine that could take down a buffalo.

Other things I was thankful for this weekend:

A holiday which celebrates both family and good food
Getting to spend four days with a large part of my family
Nathan
All my friends, those I spoke with and those I didn't
Finding Hecate (twice--see next post)
Christmas season's arrival
The relative good health of most of my family
Our jobs and apartment
The fact that nearly all my Christmas shopping is finished and now I get to do the fun things, decorating, wrapping, and sending out cards

No comments:

Post a Comment