Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

At home

Apart from not wanting to live in the suburbs anymore the other reason I want to move home is because it wouldn't be a two day event to be able to sit on the couch with my dad and watch the White Sox.

We wouldn't have the leave the cats for the weekend. (We aren't cat people, we just have them because Nathan doesn't believe in inside dogs.)

I could see my parents and in-laws (whom I love) more two days every couple of weeks.

We don't have many friends in where we live and most of Nathan's good high school friends are still in this area.

And there is a much greater chance of randomly running into friends we haven't seen in ages at home.

We could attend the Saturday morning ritual of eating breakfast at the town restaurant more often.

And of course, it would be nice to have a house of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment