Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Moving up

It was nice to have a two day weekend for the first time in a while, but I have to say, I kind of ruined it.  I have been so worked up about the fact that our license was completed and yet the agency we are working with didn't have our profile up on their web site yet.  I think I must have driven the poor ladies that work there crazy with my e-mails.

Tuesday night I e-mailed them apologizing and saying the only reason I was feeling that anxious was because Nathan and I have never been through this process before so we don't really know how it works.  They were nice enough to assure me I was not in fact driving them crazy and it was normal to feel jumpy.  I was also told they have already showed the paper copy of our profile to several birth mothers.  This made me feel much better.

Then I went to work and when I got home our profile was up on their web site. If you want to have a look, click here.  Now we begin the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment