- I can only do it hard-core for so many days in a row before it starts to become soul-crushing.
- Conversely, any day I haven't applied for a job, regardless of what else I've done that day, I feel like I've wasted.
- I HATE writing cover letters (Nathan warned me about this)
- What I really want to do if I can't get back to a newspaper, is freelance and substitute teach, which sounds kind of lazy, but I think freelancing could be very challenging
- I'm not really worried about not having a job for my own sake, but we were hoping to be able to start the adoption process this year.
- I miss working for the newspaper...a lot.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
I have been applying for jobs almost daily for almost a month now and I've learned a few things: