Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I call it Walden

When we were setting up the office Nathan was convinced we could fit his work desk, his computer desk and my desk all in the room, which is not that big, along with the printers, and file cabinet, bookcase, and garbage can.

I was more pessimistic and volunteered to have my desk upstairs in a corner of our bedroom. At first I didn't like it because it means when we are both on the computer, we are opposite ends of the house.

However, once we got it set up, I absolutely fell in love with it.
The books behind my desk are fantastic, I love being surrounded by books. There is a small bookcase next to my desk that the plant is sitting on that is filled with binders and notebooks that hold the fragments of ideas I've come up with over the years. The red paper in front of the big bookcases is my storyboard.

But I think my favorite part of the set up is the lamp over the desk. It used to hang over my Grandpa's chair in the den at their house.

This little corner of the room is my oasis, I call it Walden. I'm thinking of putting screens up to separate the two side of the room

No comments:

Post a Comment