Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

7 Quick Takes (vol. 4)

Yes, I'm late with this.  Today will be my baby faces edition.  All week I have been taking pictures of faces Elijah makes.

-one-

He has started smiling, too, but only occasionally.  I haven't gotten a picture of it yet.

-two-

 Pam calls this his "Cheerio mouth" and it cracks her up.

-three-

 I'm pretty sure we can all figure out what he's doing here.

-four-

 Poor sleepy baby!

-five-
Tummy time is no longer completely hated.  He's started napping during it.

-six-
 I think he was talking here. 

-seven-
In other news, Nathan has contracted, what I can only assume is a mild form of plague.  He has been aching and coughing for three days.  And yesterday he celebrated his 31st birthday by staying home and lying on the couch all day.  Elijah and I have been coping by not spending too much time around him and getting out of the house at least once a day to give him time to sleep without being woken up.

For more 7 Quick Takes visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment