Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

August

It happens every year.  We reach July 31 and I turn around and suddenly it's the last week of August.  For reasons I don't understand, August always slips away from me.  Maybe it's because there are very few "special" days for my family in this month.  Growing up it was my Papa's birthday on the 17th.  But Mom always remembered that so I didn't even have to think about it.  My sister-in-law Alicia's birthday is the 16th and usually what happens is I get to about the 15th and realize it.  Sorry Alicia, it's not you, I promise!!

So that's why I haven't posted anything all month.  I only realized last week that we were coming to month's end.  However, very exciting side note, today is shift change!!!  When I go in to work tonight it will be 11 pm!  Very few people outside work understand why this is so great, but it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment