Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012

Thank God for a new year.  Life has been standing itself back up again for a while now and I feel more normal than I have lately.

We have had shift change at work, but fortunately nothing happened to me: still enjoying my third shift with Tuesday/Wednesday weekends.  Nathan just started back to work last week after his Christmas break.  The students are still a week away from returning.  So for him work is busy enough but not quite crazy.

We had a great Christmas and gave and received many lovely presents.  We hope you did as well. 

I've never been big on New Year's resolutions.  It makes more sense to me to wait for Lent to make an effort to better myself.  And I am looking forward to Lent this year, more than I ever have before.  I guess I feel like there's a lot to work on.

But my big goal for the year temporally speaking, is to finish my book and have it ready for publication.  It's something I've been working on for many years and I think it's time to finally be done with it and move on to a new project.  Also I hope to keep up better with this blog.

This is probably my favorite picture from Christmas this year.  That's me in the hat helping Sophie open one of her presents at my in-laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment