Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Notable firsts

We've been having some new experiences lately...

I learned how to knit in the round and made my very first baby hat. This is the best view there is of it, it actually looks pretty awful. But, it's a start.


We got a griddle for Christmas and used it for the first time this past weekend. Nathan made me a feast of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Neither one of us had used a griddle before and all things considered, the food turned out very well.

I used our broiler for the first time in the nearly three years we've been living here. (I use the word "we" loosely. Nathan lived here about six months before I moved in.) I also picked out a recipe from Nathan's Tabasco Cookbook for the first time for dinner this evening. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment